Simply follow the steps below to get a document translated.
It's quick and very easy!
how does it work?
who is the translation for?
✔︎ New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA)
✔︎ Other institution
✔︎ Personal use
Okay, no problem!
Go to Step 2
✘ New Zealand Transport Agency (NZTA)
✘ Dept. of Internal Affairs (for NZ Citizenship)
Sorry, I can't help!
send your order
upload your document
Scan and upload your document (see left).
If you do not wish to upload your document, you may email it. Simply wait for a response to the contact form above and reply directly to that email.
Even if the original document or a certified copy of the original document is required for a translation to be done, please upload or email a scanned copy of the document as well.
The scanned or emailed copy can be used to provide an accurate quote, and allows translation to begin, to speed up the process.
You can mail or hand deliver the original document/certified copy if required, after you have confirmed the translation.
confirm, pay, done!
Check your email to confirm the quote as soon as you can.
Pay your email invoice via Paypal, debit/credit card, or bank deposit so translation can begin.
still got questions?
Receive the translated document via email (digital copy), Courier delivery (hard copy*), or both.
*All official translations are printed on letterhead and stamped and signed by the translator (NZSTI certified).
How much does it cost?
- A standard one-page document translation usually costs around $60.00 NZ.
- Longer documents are normally charged per word. The standard rate is $.020 NZ per word, but may change depending on factors such as text-type, readability and subject matter.
- The Courier charge for hard copy delivery (letterhead, signed and stamped translations) is $9.50.
How quickly can you do it?
- A translation usually takes 3 working days (not including postage times).
- You can speed things up by sending the file and confirming the quote and deadline quickly.
- If the translation is very urgent, it can be completed within a couple of hours for an extra charge.
What does 'certified copy' mean?
A certified copy of a document is a copy that has been compared with the original, and stamped and signed by a Justice of the Peace or solicitor.
What does 'certified translation' mean?
A certified translation is a translation that bears the stamp and/or signature of the translator. All translations of personal documents completed by A. Gulvin Translation bear the stamp and signature of the translator.
How can I pay?
You will receive an invoice via email. You can pay via Paypal, credit/debit card or bank deposit.
What are the delivery options?
Translations for NZQA must be hard copies presented on letterhead with the translator's stamp. For all institutions such as universities, future employers, e.t.c, please check with them to find out if translations can be done from an uncertified copy or if they need to be prepared from certified copies or original documents.
even more questions?